Passionate about oral health? Inspired by kids? Motivated by a high-energy, team-oriented environment?
At Dentistry for Children we believe that our continued quality of care stems from our incredibly talented and close-knit team! From our doctors to dental assistants and all of our front team members who provide support to patients and their families, we truly have a hard-working, cohesive team. Our practice culture, compensation, benefits, and dedication to employee’s growth create a rewarding workplace. We take ourselves lightly and our role in providing quality oral healthcare seriously.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our open positions or seek to apply, please contact our Practice Administrator, Aleida at email@example.com or call us at 320-257-3380. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Licensed Dental Assistant
We are looking for Registered Dental Assistants who want to grow in their skill set and work alongside a great team. This position aligns well with candidates who seek to work with the pediatric population, are patient focused, and want to learn and grow in their role.
Dentistry for Children is a multi-location, multi-doctor practice serving Central Minnesota. We have two main locations in Sartell and Monticello with two satellite locations in Princeton and Sauk Centre. Traveling among offices is negotiable for this role.
The Registered Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting doctors in providing quality, caring, clinical dentistry. Performs clinical and technical procedures under the supervision of a licensed dentist as well as prepares the operatory and equipment, gets the patient ready, and maintains awareness of the comfort and safety needs of patients. Specific duties include the following:
- Demonstrate knowledge of all doctor systems and assisting processes.
- Prepare all treatment rooms including, but not lmited to, set-up, decontamination, sterilization of all instruments, cleaning and restocking.
- Review medical history, progress from the pervious visit, if applicable, and the scheduled treatment plan with each patient.
- Help administer nitrous oxide to patients as applicable.
- Assist the doctor by passing instruments, aspirating intra-oral fluids, mixing materials and medicaments during examinations or treatment.
- Provide oral hygiene and pos-operative care instructions.
- Record treatment information on the patient’s chart, including treatment rendered, the type of treatment planned and the amount of chair time, doctor time, and assistant time needed for the next appointment.
Education and Experience:
Completion of Dental Assisting program (or scheduled date for testing if recent graduate). Experience in Pediatric Dentistry is preferred, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
RDAEF License, X-ray license, CPR certificate
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is based on an hourly rate starting at $26 per hour. Additional benefits include a $2000 sign-on bonus, paid time off, 401(k) matching, health insurance, travel pay, and more!
Looking to apply?
Reach out to our Practice Administrator, Aleida at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form and upload your resume below.